Safety and Travel Tips
DO NOT LEAVE ANY BAGGAGE OR OTHER ITEMS UNATTENDED IN THE TERMINAL AREA AT ANY TIME.
- The airlines recommend that passengers arrive at the airport at least one hour before their scheduled departure time. Security requirements may necessitate an earlier arrival time on some flights.
- Passengers luggage (carry-on and checked) limitations vary from airline to airline. Please check with your travel agent or airline representative prior to arriving at the airport.
- Please remember that parking in front of the terminal building is for immediate loading and unloading only. Waiting is not allowed. Vehicles left unattended will be towed away at owners expense.
- No uncaged pets are allowed in the airport terminal. Traveling pets should be in a pet carrier. Exceptions: service animals.
- Weapons are prohibited in the airport terminal secure areas. Firearms being shipped or received must have both the magazine and chambers unloaded, and the firearm must be fully encased in a carton, gun case, or box so that it is not available for immediate use. Firearms must be checked and may not be brought to the screening point.
- All passengers must show a picture ID, unless they are a minor accompanied by a traveling companion.
Each airline has travel tips and baggage information specific to their company. Links are provided below:
(C) Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport